Obsessed with Fashion, Apparel and Design industry? Naturally a people person? Is “Hustler” your middle name?….Look no further! Indie Source is looking for recent graduates, and entry level talent to join the team! Indie Source is Los Angeles’s premier full service clothing development and manufacturing solution. Specializing in everything from development and production, to digital design, we assist companies in every aspect of ideation to creating a digital footprint. Indie Source is growing! During this exciting time, we are seeking passionate, creative, polished individuals looking to launch their careers in the Fashion Industry. This is much more than a desk job. We are seeking employees who are excited about what we do! This is much more than a desk job! You will be interacting with clients, attending sales pitches and discovering the brand landscape as we merge old manufacturing fundamentals with new fashion technology. Help entrepreneurs build their businesses while gaining sales skills you will utilize for the rest of your life.
Who you are:
- Fearless.This role requires talking to “strangers” and turning them into loyal fans of ours. You’re a natural extrovert and love winning friends wherever you go.
- Coachable. You are a great listener and take feedback constructively to hone your craft, learn quickly and excel in your role.
- Articulate.You will spend a lot of time speaking with people, setting meetings and attending meetings with clients of all sizes. You must be able to articulate our unique selling proposition to fashion brands and be enthusiastic about your role in helping them achieve their dreams!
- Driven.Obsessed with educating themselves to become production experts. You understand that the more you learn the better you can support the brands which directly impacts your success.
What You’ll do:
- Market research, prospecting
- Attend pitch meetings
- Support sales team with product costing
- Lead generation, outreach
- Handle inbound calls from fashion designers all over the world looking for support in developing and producing their apparel in the U.S.
- Work directly with Development and Production teams on providing estimates for production jobs and development programs
- Set and run face-to-face and phone meetings to showcase Indie Source’s capabilities and services
- Utilize CRM to manage leads and track performance
- Able to navigate Instagram, Facebook and other social platforms quickly.
What You’ll Bring:
- Must have some experience in customer service, or sales oriented position. Examples of this include fashion retail, or other customer facing roles.
- Must be comfortable talking/ emailing upwards of 70-100 people each day
- Must be extremely quick navigating the web, social media etc.
- experience with a CRM is a HUGE plus.
- Proven track record of hustling in any field is required.
- Amazing office/space based in Downtown LA
- Dynamic and fast paced environment
- Opportunity to grow and learn from some of the industries best!
- Responsible for communication with clients and providing weekly updates on progress of projects.
- Liaise with production and development teams to ensure all internal deadlines are met.
- Updates WIP/Dev Table daily to ensure entire organization is clear on WIP status.
- Obtain clients written approval on 4 key milestones.
- Able to work directly with clients and understand the priorities of their business and tailor a solution that satisfies their specific needs.
- Prescribes product development solutions that allow customers to achieve their long-term objectives and goals.
- Ensure target production prices are met at completion of development.
- Encourage Seamless transition into Production.
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Time Management pro that is obsessed with using technology to get more done. IE calendly, slack, CRM’s, ETC.
- Managerial Background is a plus
- WPM 60 +
PLEASE SEND RESUME TO [email protected]
Please put the position you are applying to in the subject line
in your email please include the following in addition to your resume.
- Work Availability & Desired work relationship: (part time, full-time, or independent contractor)
- Desired Start Date