“If you’re looking for a one-stop shop that can handle the entire process from product development to production, Indie Source is the best!
I highly recommend them as they are one of the most professional and organized companies, and they are dedicated to teaching and coaching their clients along the way.”
At Indie Source, you'll get everything you need to start your fashion line
Here’s what’s included in each phase of development
- Face Cards
- Flat Sketches
- Sewing Instructions
- Digital DXF patterns
- Production Ready Tech Pack
- T-Shirt / Tanks
- Sweatshirt/ Joggers
- Button Downs / Jackets
- Woven Pants / Knit Leggings
Ready To Get Started?
The first step is get prepared for your Development Kickoff Meeting. Think of it as a development bootcamp for your first-ever cut and sew collection. Sign up for our short, free email course on getting ready for development with Indie Source.
Development Kickoff Meeting: Starting a Clothing Line
Development Kickoff Meeting
Indie Source works with you to plan your collection. We map out each style, identify fabric and trim, pattern directives, and details like timeline, retail and manufacturing target price points.
- Define and conceptualize design ideas into sample styles.
- Review sample styles, complete product development form with your consultant.
- Set delivery and timeline expectations.
- Review desired retail/wholesale/Manufacturing price points
- Deconstruct Material, Fit and Construction Reference Samples.
- Project Quote offered