Here’s what’s included in each phase of development
- Face Cards
- Flat Sketches
- Sewing Instructions
- Digital DXF patterns
- Production Ready Tech Pack
- T-Shirt / Tanks
- Sweatshirt/ Joggers
- Button Downs / Jackets
- Woven Pants / Knit Leggings
Ready To Get Started?
The first step is the Product Development Planning Meeting for $197. During this meeting, you’ll meet your Project Manager and establish all of the details of your project so we can develop a quote including styles, fabrics, trims, patterns, timelines, and target costs. At the end of this meeting, you’ll have everything you need to finally start your fashion line!
Development Kickoff Meeting
Indie Source works with you to plan your collection. We map out each style, identify fabric and trim, pattern directives, and details like timeline, retail and manufacturing target price points.
- Define and conceptualize design ideas into sample styles.
- Review sample styles, complete product development form with your consultant.
- Set delivery and timeline expectations.
- Review desired retail/wholesale/Manufacturing price points
- Deconstruct Material, Fit and Construction Reference Samples.
- Project Quote offered