Here’s what’s included in each phase of development
- Face Cards
- Flat Sketches
- Sewing Instructions
- Digital DXF patterns
- Production Ready Tech Pack
- T-Shirt / Tanks
- Sweatshirt/ Joggers
- Button Downs / Jackets
- Woven Pants / Knit Leggings
Ready To Get Started?
The first step is a project evaluation for $197. During this meeting, you’ll meet your Project Manager and establish all of the details of your project so we can develop a quote including styles, fabrics, trims, patterns, timelines, and target costs. At the end of this meeting, you’ll have everything you need to finally start your fashion line!
What to prepare before coming in:
1. Fill out your application Form.
2. Inspiration Pictures and Clothing (Reference Samples)
3. Ideal retail and manufacturing price points
4. Target Demographics and Market Segment.
5. Construction Specifics ie. Flatlock vs Coverstitch.
6. Fabric Specifcs ie Type, Weight, Color, Composition, Function.
7. Trim Specifics, ie. type of zipper, length, closed or open end.
8. Overwhelmed? No worries Mate, bring in what you have!