“For new and emerging designers who have the vision and motivation to start their clothing line, I highly recommend Indie Source.
Indie Source gives entrepreneurs a highly experienced and qualified in-house team to take their line from concept to collection so they can focus on building their business.
They’ve worked with over 300 brands and I can personally vouch for their professionalism. If you’re ready to run, not walk, go with Indie Source.”
At Indie Source, you'll get everything you need to start your fashion line
Here’s what’s included in each phase of development
- Face Cards
- Flat Sketches
- Sewing Instructions
- Digital DXF patterns
- Production Ready Tech Pack
- T-Shirt / Tanks
- Sweatshirt/ Joggers
- Button Downs / Jackets
- Woven Pants / Knit Leggings
Ready To Get Started?
The first step is get prepared for your Development Kickoff Meeting. Think of it as a development bootcamp for your first-ever cut and sew collection. Sign up for our short, free email course on getting ready for development with Indie Source.
Development Kickoff Meeting: Starting a Clothing Line
Development Kickoff Meeting
Indie Source works with you to plan your collection. We map out each style, identify fabric and trim, pattern directives, and details like timeline, retail and manufacturing target price points.
- Define and conceptualize design ideas into sample styles.
- Review sample styles, complete product development form with your consultant.
- Set delivery and timeline expectations.
- Review desired retail/wholesale/Manufacturing price points
- Deconstruct Material, Fit and Construction Reference Samples.
- Project Quote offered